Emu Plains, Western Sydney
Brand-new townhouses ready to accommodate
These three new homes located in Emu Plains are built to a higher standard, providing a quality kitchen with gas appliances, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning throughout.
They are conveniently located within walking distance to local eateries, supermarkets, and the Post Office. Providing fast access to the M4, everything you need is right at your fingertips.
Suitable for individuals aged between 18-64 years, with low-high support.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A VIRTUAL 3D TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY.
About this home
- Double-storey townhouse
- Bathrooms available on both floors
- Walk-in & built-in robes, plus internal laundry
- Ducted aircon and ceiling fans
- Garage with internal access and fully alarmed
- Supported sleepover or wake-over
- Staff ratio 1:1 to 1:4
- Train – Emu Plains train station is a 10-min drive away
- Bus stop – located at the end of the street
- Close to local Post Office, Newsagency and Pharmacy
- Eateries – close to Deli Sushi, Michel’s Patisserie, Noodle Paradise
- Shops – 10-min walk to Lennox Village shopping mall, Woolworths & Aldi
- Close to sports ovals, cricket grounds and Emu Plains tennis courts
Floor Plans (click to enlarge)
Inside the home
We’d love to know more about YOU! Get in touch today on 1300 692 484.
Important things to know
Requirements – to apply for this vacancy, you are required to have SIL funding in your NDIS plan.
Civic Disability Services has 60 years’ experience empowering people with disability and mental health conditions to realise their full potential and live actively engaged lives. Over 600 people across Greater Sydney including the Hunter, Blue Mountains, Western Sydney and Shoalhaven receive Civic services.
Civic is ISO 9001:2015 certified, compliant with National and NSW Disability Service Standards, compliant with Home Care Standards (aged care), and a registered NDIS service provider (4050001425), registered provider in Voluntary out of home Care.
What is SIL?
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is help with and/or supervision of daily tasks to develop the skills of an individual to live as independently as possible. These are the supports provided to a participant in their home, regardless of property ownership, and can be in a shared or individual arrangement.
Assistance provided to a participant will be included as part of their plan depending on the level of support they require to live independently in the housing option of their choice.
Read more about SIL on the NDIS website here.