Tenancy Services Information
To access the following fact sheets and further information about Tenancy Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenancy Property Standards Fact sheet
- Tenancy Management Procedure
- Compliant Management Procedure
- Tenancy Rights & Responsibilities Fact Sheet
- Tenancy Maintenance Expectation Fact Sheet
Account & Payment Information
If you need access to your accommodation, tenancy or payment details please contact email@example.com.
Enquiry & Eligibility
If you are interested in housing support, contact us to discuss your needs: 1300MYCIVIC (1300 692 484) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repairs & Maintenance Request
Do you need to report something to be fixed in the accommodation you have with us? Please send an email to email@example.com.
Complaints & Feedback
Do you want to share feedback or report a complaint contact us: 1300MYCIVIC (1300 692 484) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are after further assistance relating to accommodation support please see the below list of useful links.
- Legal aid
- Human Right Commission
- Energy Commission
- Child Protection Helpline 13 21 11
- Link2home Homelessness Information Line 1800 152 152
- Domestic Violence Hotline 1800 65 64 63
- Centrelink Payment & Service Finder
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation
- NDIS Quality & Safeguarding Commission
To find out more about Tenancy Services please email email@example.com or for general support and enquiries contact the Customer Experience Team on 1300MYCIVIC (1300 692 484) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.